To schedule a delivery for a nominal fee or pick up your furniture at our warehouse please call our office.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9-4:00
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle.
The Tin Shed offers in-home delivery and set-up. The Tin Shed owns their trucks and their delivery men are employees of The Tin Shed. The delivery men are NOT outsourced. We unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid in full two (2) days prior to delivery. No CODs are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling 618-654-SHED (7433)
- Our office will confirm your delivery date 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams, can delay delivery time frames.
Preparing for Your Furniture Delivery
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
- Please make sure your walkway is shoveled during the winter months.
- We cannot move existing furniture in your home. They also cannot set up electrical equipment.